EVENTOS EN PLURAL
C/ Azucaque, 3, 2º Izq.
Telephone: +34 968 932 360
Mobile: +34 646 524 263
Any questions you may have do not hesitate to ask us. We are at your complete disposal to organize and help you with your trip. We want to facilitate a comfortable trip with the best conditions. We can also arrange individual transport from the airport, if it is what they want or require. You can contact us through our email or our phone.
Transport and Discounts
We have negotiated discounts with Iberia and Renfe for your travels. 10% on flights with Iberia and 30% on trains with Renfe.
IBERIA L.A.E. preferential air carrier FOOD BROKERAGE EVENT and under the agreement, IBERIA L.A.E. will grant a 10% discount to conference assistants.
To obtain the discount, please click on the logo Iberia or enter http://WWW.IBERIA.COM
Once selected round trip fare, please click "I have a promotional code" and include Discount Code FOODBROKERAGE2019 (in capital letters), considering that trips are valid from 5 days before until 5 days after the dates of the event.
Valid for flights operated by:
We have negotiated with the Renfe company, discounts of 30% on their trains. If you are interested you should request the discount to the Technical Secretariat.
To request the accommodation you must fill in the document that we will add later:
AGENDA FOOD BROKERAGE
EVENT AND 9º SYMPOSIUM
Tuesday, May 14
08:30 - 09:00 - Registration
09:00 - 11:00 - Bilateral Meetings
09:00 - 11:00 - Symposium
11:00 - Opening Act
13:00 - 15:00 - Networking Lunch
18:00 - End of the day
19:00 - Visit of Murcia
Wednesday, May 15
09:00 - Bilateral Meetings
14:00 - End of the event
TUESDAY, MAY 14
Panoramic sightseeing tour to the city of Murcia, with official guide of tourism in English and Castilian offered to the attendees to the FOOD 2019 BROKERAGE EVENT MURCIA.
Tour of Murcia with official guide of tourism in English and Spanish offered to the attendees to the FOOD 2019 BROKERAGE EVENT MURCIA.
Duration of the visit: 1 hour and a half.
- At 19:00 hs.
- From the tourist information point of the City of Murcia.
- You will visit the Plaza Glorieta where the City of Murcia is located. It is a 19th century building, neoclassical style. Seat of the municipal institution of the city. The building rises on the lot that has traditionally occupied the council of the city of Murcia since the Middle Ages.
- The visit will continue to the Plaza de Belluga, also known as Plaza de la Catedral. Located in the old quarter of the city, it is a pedestrian square, tourist center and restaurant par excellence. In it are located some of the most representative monuments of Murcia such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria, the Episcopal Palace or the Moneo Building.
- You will head towards Calle Trapería, the busiest and most traditional shopping street in Murcia. Main way of the old town that articulates it from north to south, communicates the Plaza de Hernández Amores (known as Plaza de la Cruz), where is the Cathedral of Santa Maria, with the busy Plaza de Santo Domingo.
- In the same Calle Trapería you will be able to see the Casino of Murcia. The building, whose construction began in 1847 is a mixture of different artistic currents that coexisted in the second half of the nineteenth century and beginning of the twentieth century in Spain and was declared a national historical-artistic monument in 1983, reason why at present it is considered Well of cultural interest, with the category of «monument».
(MURCIA CITY COUNCIL)
(PLACE OF BELLUGA)
(CASINO OF MURCIA)