MURCIA FOOD BROKERAGE EVENT 2019
The 9th Edition of Murcia Food Brokerage Event 2019 will present the latest creations in the field of food technology, providing companies from different European countries with an excellent opportunity to hold bilateral meetings aimed at establishing technology cooperation agreements. This year also with special emphasis on the search for partners for consortia projects of Horizon 2020.
9th International Symposium on Food Technology
A number of conferences and presentations will take place in which the latest creations in the sector are presented.
Hygienic design of facilities and food safety
- Authentication of food products, rapid control systems, etc.
- New food products (prebiotic, functional, etc.)
- Life cicle
- Eco design
- Reuse of food by-products including water
- Minimizing post harvest losses
- Other topics of interest to the food industry
Conservation technology. Active and intelligent packaging
- Gases in supercritical condition
- Active packaging and new containers, other.
Automation and control processes
- Process monitoring, sensors, communication, robotics, etc.
Murcia FOOD Brokerage Event is a free event organized by the Regional Development Agency of the Region of Murcia (INFO) . It is organized in the Enterprise Europe Network EEN SEIMED framework. Murcia Food Brokerage Event is organized in collaboration with AINIA (Agrofood Technology Institute) and the Technological Centre for the Food and Canning Industry CTC
- The 8th edition was held in 2017
- 404 companies from 13 countries participated in 730 bilateral meetings.
- 425 technology offers and requests have been published
Participation is open to companies, universities, technology centers and research institutes from all over Europe with advanced or innovative food technology requests and offers